Notes for Swallow Walk:
- This audio lead tour is designed to be experienced wearing headphones (left and right). We invite you to set your phone to airplane mode, so you can immerse in this journey without distraction.
- The starting point is the Athletics Pavilion, Edwardes Lake. Once you are ready, press play and wait for directions to begin walking after the introduction.
- Along the journey, you will be guided to pause in several spots. We have provided the photo's and map below, just in case you are unsure.
- The audio walk is designed to take 30 minutes, at an easy pace. Feel free to pause the soundtrack if you need more time along the way.
- Please be mindful this is an outdoor experience in a public space. Please dress appropriately for the weather, wear comfortable shoes, remain self-aware and be responsible for where you're walking.’
- We hope that you enjoy Swallow Walk, and would love to hear from you: send feedback
- Re Wheelchair Access
The majority of the Swallow Walk route is on sealed, wide footpaths with low gradient, however there are two sections (approximately 90 metres and 100 metres respectively) which are unsealed. The surface of the 90 metre section is a mix of dirt/gravel and grass, but is reasonably even. The surface of the 100 metre section is graded and even.
1: Starting point - Athletics Pavilion (brick building)
2: Old Sheoak
3: Sheoak Corner (please note, some she oaks have been culled recently so looks a bit different)
5: Bent Gum Tree
6: Choose a tree near the path
7: Grass near lake